Monday, November 24, 2008

November 2008

Well folks, it is almost Thanksgiving, unbelievable! Zach is still hard at work as a rep at Alltel, loving every minute of it. Kobe is busy preparing his neverending Christmas wish list. He is doing very well in school and is currently gearing up for the Thanksgiving holiday break. Conner is now crawling full speed ahead and has no fear. He pulls himself up onto furniture and walks around. I have a sneaking suspision that he will be walking before we know it, sigh....Last weekend we went to Island park for some well deserved rest and relaxation. Kobe was so excited to ride the four wheelers with Zach, apparently he crashed into a mountain on their little adventure. I was not told of this event untill we reached home of course!! Bonnie (Zach's mom) made us a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, it was really good. We will be spending Thanksgiving with the Millward's this year and so we had an early dinner with the Jones'. I will try to be better at updating our blogs, I am still trying to get the hang of it so hopefully I will be able to get all the kinks out before long. As the holiday season is fast approaching, we wish everyone well and hope the holiday season is a happy one for all.

No comments: