Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October 2010

Hello all! I can't believe that it's October already, time flies so fast. Our twins are 10 months old, that sounds unbelievable. It is getting so much easier though and they are growing into some amazing little people.


So, since we have moved, not very many of you have been able to come visit us. I took the liberty of snapping a picture of our new home so that at least you could see where we have set up camp, LMBO:) We are absolutely loving it here in Meridian. Zach is doing better every day with his job and the kids have adjusted marvelously. Kobe is finding friends and joins me on my nightly jog. Last night he was riding his rubic stik ( think that's the name of it) and fell over...I found it to be quite hysterical, but he swore up and down he had broken his arm. This turned out not to be the case, but I'm sure he'll milk it for some time. Needless to say, I will most likely be running alone tonight. I kind of enjoy it though, it's nice to get a little time to clear my head.


We are going to most likely going to head to Poky the weekend of the 9th and so for all of you in Poky, get ready for the Jones 6, hahaha!!! Take care and we'll see you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is gorgeous, Heidi! I'm glad that things are working out for you guys and that you've almost made it through your first year of being mamma to TWINS! :) Your kids are SO cute!

The Millward Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you do! I hope you keep doing it because it is so fun to see how you and your family are doing! Miss you!